All anglers must be in possession of either their annual HDAA membership permit, or a temporary membership permit (day ticket).
These must be purchased in advance of fishing.
Annual and temporary membership permits are be available from:The Fishing Basket
500 Beverley Road
or through the HDAA website: www.hdaafishing.co.uk
Temporary permits (day tickets) may also be purchased from the Park Rangers’ Office when it is open.
You will need to buy your Temporary Permit the day before if you intend fishing on Sunday, or on any other day before either The Fishing Basket or Rangers’ Office is open.
2014 Annual Membership Permit prices
- Adults (between 17 and 64 years of age) - £38.00*
- Juniors (under 17 years of age) - £10.00
- Veterans (65 years and over) - £24.00*
* An addition £10 one-off joining fee is applicable to new adult and veteran members in their first year only.
2014 Temporary Membership Permit (day ticket) prices1
- Adults (between 17 and 64 years of age) £5.00
- Juniors (under 17 years of age)
- Veterans (65 years and over)
- Disabled (Proof of eligibility must be shown)
1 Income from the sale of temporary membership permits (day ticket) will be re-invested in the facility.
For all anglers aged 12 years and over, a current Environment Agency rod licence must be produced when purchasing a temporary membership permit.